Sunday 17 April 2011

Skaven rush: Making the impossible possible

Yesterday I started the tough task of trying to work up from scratch a 1500 point Skaven army in readiness for the Legionary tournament in Exeter, Devon.


Yesterday I wrote a list and today I had a go at assembling a whole hoard full of rat shapped fun.


I have got my hands on two Island of blood sets of figures,so quantity does not appear a major problem...


I have based them in the normal way and have undercoated and drybrushed the bases to half...


and whilst I was at it I assembled the remaining skaven figures from the set.






I know I don't need the packmaster or rattling gun for my list, but it seemed like a good idea to assemble them whilst I was at it. After all you never know when you might have a last minute change of plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails