Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Fairies and a Barbarian

My roleplay group is starting the pathfinder adventure called "Kingmaker" and our GM asked that I pull together a group of fairies. Not sure where to start, I looked through the vast collection of reaper bones figures that I receieved as part of their first kickstarter. Here I found both a lovely fairy and a fairy dragon.


I then needed the remainder of the fairy troup, so I raided an old collection of GW wood elves, They include wood elf sprites. I convinced myself that these were close enough, but to make them look more fairy like - I decided to keep to a pastel colour theme. I am very happy with how they look together and I think they hit the objective.


Next up, I needed a character to go with the adventure. I have played a number of support characters recently, so decided for a character who would be more up-front and direct.

You don't get more direct than a Brarbarian, so for your viewing pleaseure I present my attempt at painting up the Reaper Bones figure "Goldar" male Barbarian.

There is nothing subtle amout this model...



7 comments:

  1. شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى قطر
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى دبى
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى قطر
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى دبى
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    الصفرات لتنظيف المنازل
    الصفرات لتنظيف الكنب
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض الصفرات
    شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث شمال الرياض
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى جدة
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى المدينة المنورة
    ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الخبر
    تعقيم خزانات المياه
    كشف تسربات المياه غرب الرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث شرق الرياض
    نقل عفش فى الرياض
    شركة تنظيف سيراميك بالرياض
    نقل عفش
    شركة انشاء مسابح بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى مكة
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الخرج
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى نجران
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى نجران
    مؤسسة تنظيف خزانات
    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى عمان
    مؤسسة تنظيف بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

  2. شركة تنظيف خزانات الصفرات
    الصفرات لتنظيف الفلل
    الصفرات للنظافة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات الصفرات
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض الصفرات
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

    ReplyDelete

  3. The oldest you all due respect and appreciation where making a lot of effort in the development of this subject .
    Thank you Will allow me to put some links to my website
    شركة تنظيف فلل - شركات نظافة - شركة نظافة - شركة تنظيف خزانات - شركة تنظيف شقق - شركة رش مبيدات - شركة مكافحة حشرات - شركة نقل اثاث - شركة نقل عفش - افضل شركة نقل عفش واثاث - شركة تنظيف موكيت - شركة تنظيف كنب - شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض - بجدة و بمكه و بالدمام و بالخرج .
    شركة نظافة بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف فلل بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف شقق بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة رش مبيدات بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة نقل اثاث بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة نقل عفش بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    افضل شركة نقل عفش واثاث بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة تنظيف كنب بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجده وبمكه وبالدمام وبالخرج

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails