Saturday, 23 April 2011

Rats with sharp pointy sticks

Today marks the end of my first week in my three week challenge to assemble and paint a 1500 point army for a Tournament I have on 7th May (Legionary). 

To mark this momentous occasion I have now completed another 8 Skaven clanrats with spears and Shields. Unfortunately this means I have only finished 18 out of the 96 total I need to complete.



The good news is that I have this week off work, so I hope to get a whole load of painting done, otherwise I am going to be in a whole world of trouble.

[thinks] I wonder if I will get away with empire proxying for rats...

maybe not!

2 comments:

  1. I am not positive where you're getting your info, however good topic.
    I must spend some time learning more or working out more.
    Thank you for excellent info I used to be on the
    lookout for this information for my mission.

    my blog Garcinia Cambogia Direct Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!

    It's the little changes that will make the largest changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    My web page How To Recover Deleted Facebook Photos

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails