Saturday 23 April 2011

Rats with sharp pointy sticks

Today marks the end of my first week in my three week challenge to assemble and paint a 1500 point army for a Tournament I have on 7th May (Legionary). 

To mark this momentous occasion I have now completed another 8 Skaven clanrats with spears and Shields. Unfortunately this means I have only finished 18 out of the 96 total I need to complete.



The good news is that I have this week off work, so I hope to get a whole load of painting done, otherwise I am going to be in a whole world of trouble.

[thinks] I wonder if I will get away with empire proxying for rats...

maybe not!

12 comments:

  1. I am not positive where you're getting your info, however good topic.
    I must spend some time learning more or working out more.
    Thank you for excellent info I used to be on the
    lookout for this information for my mission.

    my blog Garcinia Cambogia Direct Review

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails