Tuesday 28 February 2012

Polish sausage munching Halberds

Spent the weekend at Maelstrom games playing in the "Polish sausage" tournament. This is a four player team event for Warhammer. I was fortunate enough to be joined by Richard Deane from my local clubs, David Maughan and Jake Corteen. They were all wonderful people and just at good at playing, which was just as well, because I dragged the whole team down with five weak results. Had great fun at a well organized event and was lucky enough to be given the prize for best painted army.

The army is fully painted now and I will be posting pictures soon of the pieces I finished in the last few days before the event. In the meantime I have promised pictures of completed units of the halberds and the greatswords....



This unit is a broad mix of games workshop and Artizan figures. As is the second..

I have also added a small number of greatswords to an existing unit and these are shown below..
In my normal style, here is a picture from the rear.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the Best Painted award, well deserved..

    Look forward to the army pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilhelm Andersson29 February 2012 at 22:12

    Great to see them all together! And yes, army pics soon please!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails