Thursday 10 February 2011

Skorne agonizers

The plan is to go for Dominar Rasheth as my Warlock, if I follow through on this, his tier list means that I can have more than one agonizer. Therefore it is time to splash the paint at these guys. I have decided to paint up two...

Agonizer A

I believe that it is commonly understood that these animals have lived a life of suffering. Don't fall for it. I think they just want the sympathy.... They love a little attention and will try their best to whimper at just the right time to attract it.

To try and reflect this attention grabbing behaviour I have given them big round eyes which I have then gloss varnished. I have then varnished under the eyes to make it look like they are crying. It looks better in real life, but I think you can just see the effect in these photos.

Agonizer B

There is a limited amount you can do to the posture of these guys to make them look different, so in this case I have avoided making too many changes.

The paint system for the skin matches that used on the Titan gladiators (agonizers that are allowed to grow). This is a colour scheme taken straight from white dwarf 362 for minotaurs, however I have kept it quite dark. The scheme is 1:1 scorched brown and Tallarn flesh washed with 1:1 scorched brown and badab black. This is then layered up through 1:1:1 Scorched brown, Tallarn Flesh and bleach bone through to 1:1 Tallarn flesh and bleached bone. These are then given careful washes of Devlan mud, Baal red and Leviathan purple.

2 comments:

  1. OH!! they are gross looking!! They look like frogs that have been dried out and then polished!! :-D I think these are more scary looking than a lot of monsters!!
    Nice paintjob.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is one of the such a lot vital info for
    me. And i am glad reading your article. But should observation on some normal things, The website taste is ideal, the articles is truly nice :
    D. Excellent job, cheers

    Feel free to surf to my blog; sump pump Orlando

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails