Saturday 24 April 2010

Week 15: Ghouls out for Summer

The sun has well and truely arrived in Exeter and to mark the event I have now passed 50 ghouls painted.

These bad boys are starting to look pretty good on masse, even if I do say so myself..

Another 15 painted this week, including a Crpt ghoul ghast.



The Crypt ghoul ghast has been converted up using the body of an Empire Flagulent. I think that I have lent the head too far back, but apart from that I am quite happy with the result.






Once again I have been combining about half of the ghouls into shared bases, so that figure placement is easier.




I have had to do a fair amount of conversion on the ghouls with skeletons on their backs, but have now hit on the idea of putting a shield there...

I think that I will try this again, it appears to work quite well..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails