Sunday 7 March 2010

Time to tart up a bit of scenery

I have built a number of items of scenery for my local club. The good news is that they get played with, the bad is that the playing tends to cause a little wear and tare. I made a bridge out of foam card with bricks of individualy cut foam last yesr. It was looking a little worse for being played with, so I have brought it home to tidy it up. Whilst it is home I took the opportunity to paint it up.
The bridge is made wide enough to cope with a five wide infantry unit, but five wide cavalry will have to reform.


Whilst I was at the club, I also took the opportunity to photograph a castle I made late last year out of hot chocolate and pringle tubes, bits of empire building and loads of card...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails