Saturday 23 June 2012

Man with a bear and a hurdy gurdy

What more could anyone ask than a musician figure with a bear as a pet and playing his own little hurdy gurdy?
This model first came out two years ago and I loved it so much I had to buy it then. Unfortunetly I got distracted and failed to paint him for some time. Now he has a little paint on him I have fell in love all over again...
 ...and what is not to love? The bear is very cute and paints up very nice.


The only real problem areas were on the guy. The cheeks were too raised for my painting style and I found the bandaged hand was a little clumisly modeled. When I looked on line all the hurdy gurdys I could find had a nice black and white checkered edge so I added one to this model.

I quite like the basket on the chaps back, but the spare drumstick looked a little too much like a loaf of bread.


1 comment:

  1. This miniature is wonderfull, could you tell me what name it had? And where i could buy one?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails