Friday 8 June 2012

Avatars of War: Dwarf Army Campaign

I have long been a fan of the Dwarf Beserker figures released by Avatars of war, but have held back from buying these because Avatars of War Dwarf range was quite limited.

It looks as if that is all about to change. Avatars of war have set themselves up on the Indiegogo site which is a kickstarter type site. The idea is that you commit to buying some of the new figures from them and if they get enough money committed then they can afford to produce the figures. If they don't hit the target then you don't get charged. Their target is $20,000.

I have signed up for 100 dwarf figures and I am hopeful that they hit the target so I can lay my hands on some dwarfy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails