Sunday 8 July 2012

Otherworld Zombies

I have managed to lay my hands on a collection of interesting zombies from Otherworld Miniatures. These guys appear to gear themselves to the roleplay market, but that does not mean you cannot use their figures for other games.


The first three that I have based are a selection of multi racial zombies. By this I mean I have a Halfling zombie, a dwarf zombie and and elf zombie.


The remaining three are more conventional human villager zombies. They are quite nicely done, the flash is pronounced in places and it is a tad difficult to work out what is flesh and what is clothing, especially on the dwarf.

Having said all that, they are a nice mix and I LOVE zombies. Expect to see them painted and posted in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails