Tuesday 30 August 2011

Empire

The Empire army was the second Warhammer army I ever started and is currently the army that is most progressed. The army was built to be played and has evolved over a decade or so. In this time my painting techniques have evolved somewhat, but whatever, it is what it is...

I have not photographed everything I have, but have placed links to those bits I have photograped..

Characters:
Arch Lector  / Warrior Priest / Volkmar the Grim
Beltthasar Gelt
Grand Master
Kurt Helborg
Ludwig Schwarzhelm
Luther Huss
Marius Leitdorf
Markus Wulfhart
Master Engineers
Witch Hunter
Wizard (life)

Core:
Archers
Crossbowmen
Halberdiers
Handgunners
Knights
Militia

Special units:
Huntsmen
Mortar
Outriders
Pistoliers
Reiksguard Knights
Rare Units:
Celestial Hurricanum
Luminark of Hysh
Helstrom Rocket Battery

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails