Wednesday 12 February 2014

scorcerer and familiers

Some time ago, I received the bones kickstarter from Reaper. The set included a nice little set of familiers. I thought that I would have a go at painting some of these up.

I starter with a strange little creature made of wood, a fox and a strange green flying thing. Started by fixing these to British 5p coins. Then I sourced some 20mm bases and added the whole assemblies onto these. I think I have fallen in love with the fox figure.

Next up come a more traditional cat, Ferret and small fire elemental. Once again based on 5p coins then on 20mm bases.

Finally I have painted up a sorcerer figure. He is supposed to be from a fire elemental bloodline, so I have chosen appropriate colour scheme.


Considering how soft the plastic is, they paint up quite well.

2 comments:

  1. MAGNIFICENT POST AND VERY INFORMATIVE. I’M WONDERING WHY THE OPPOSITE EXPERTS OF THIS SECTOR DO NOT REALIZE THIS. YOU SHOULD CONTINUE OUR WRITING.
    안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  2. اذا كنت من الشباب الراغبيين في البداء في الاستثمار فننصحكم بقطاع التعبئة والتغليف حيث يمكنكم الاستثمار في ماكينات تعبئة بودر اوتوماتيك فتتميز بسرعة عائدها علي الاستثمار مما سيكبر راس المال بشكل سريع، ولن تتحمل تكاليف الصيانة لانه تقوم شركة ماسترتك بعمل صيانة لماكينة تعبئة البودر بشكل دوري لتحافظ علي ادائها وجودتها.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails