Saturday 11 August 2012

Skorne titan cannoneer

It has been a little while since my last post and I suppose that that should not go without comment. I had a holiday so was out of the habit of posting and then work got a bit busy. Any-hoo that was then, this is now.

I painted up a Skorne Titan cannoneer some time ago, but never posted up the images.



This chap follows the same painting scheme that I have adopted for all my Skorne Titans. The green and gold were selected because these two colours tend to compliment each over. The reddish skin provides a little contrast.


 I had a little play with NMM on the silver; mainly just to see what it would look like. Not an absolute success, but it will do.
 Love the fact that these guys have so many arms.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails