Friday 6 May 2011

Tournament ready and still 24 hours to go!

This Saturday see's gamers from across the south western UK heading down to Exeter Legionary, the annual convention largely organised by Rygas Roughnecks and Exmouth Imperials. This year the event is being held at a new and much better venue at the Exeter Matford Center, the event open its doors at 10am and closes once more for another year at 4pm. Tickets are a mere £3.00 on the door, with the usual demo games, trade stands and of course the excellent bring and buy. Three tournaments are also taking part, 40k, WFB and Warmachine - there are still a few tickets left for these, so if that floats your boat I'd get on down to the website now.

I have been working very hard over the last three weeks assembling and painting from scratch a 1500 point Skaven army for the Warhammer fantasy tournament. Amazingly I have actually managed to finish with 24 hours to spare. Which, I guess, means I started a day too early!

As said a coupe of days ago, I have not had a lot of time to blog in this last week, so my normal WIP shots have been missing. I plan to load these up over the next couple of weeks so you can have a good look at the guys. However, in the meantime, here are a couple of overall shots to let you see how they look all together.


I

2 comments:

  1. Great looking army there! All the more impressive for the length of time it's taken you to paint up.

    Best of luck at the tourney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rat hanging off of the Doomwheel! Nice job on this army!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails