Sunday 3 March 2013

Chaos Tzeentch warshrine painted

Last Wednesday I posted up the start of the assembly of a flying Tzeentch war-shrine for my Troll army.

I have now completed the assembly and painted the beast. When I last left it, I had not worked out how to make it look like it was floating. The answer, as usual was to go do the simplest route. I cut a flying stand short and placed it onto that. Easy!


I have tried to maintain a consistent colour scheme across the model, so have painted the slaves that pull the shrine a pale blue colour.


When I first painted the shrine, it was just blue. However my usual advisers; the players at my local gaming club said it needed jazzing up a little. I therefore added a swirly pattern. Very easy in the end, and I think it looks OK.

As always, click on the pictures to make them larger..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails