The last time I posted, I had just completed a helblaster volleygun for my Nordland force. Since then I have had a combination of events that have set my hobbting into the background for a week or two. My laptop decided to fry its hard-disc, loosing all myu stored information, I read through the hunger games trillogy of books and I temporarily fell out of love with the local gaming community. No worries, it is time to come back and what better than to hit the blog with pictures of two cannons I completed recently.
These are old cannons I already had, but they were painted as plain timber, were unbased and had some very old crew. in a recent post I assembled the bases and here they are painted with crew.
I have elected to paint the woodwork on the cannon in a Nordland theme blue colour. This helps it fit into the army colour scheme and was really done because I liked the effect when I have seen it on Napolionic artillery.